• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Virgin Media router

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northernladuk
    replied
    Bah... I'm not a proper contractor. I don't meet the rules for the AP

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I told him I was NorthernladUK and he asked me if I wanted two!!!
    Presumably one for you and one for your accountant?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Does anyone have any idea what the licence fees are after the three years are up?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    I told them I was Director of a Professional Services company, mentioned a couple of Client Co's, explained how we would potentially use the kit and they seemed happy.
    I told him I was NorthernladUK and he asked me if I wanted two!!!

Anyway... Are we all in?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    I told them I was Director of a Professional Services company, mentioned a couple of Client Co's, explained how we would potentially use the kit and they seemed happy.
    More or less what I said, mine must have been a bit of a twat! He said they were looking for budget holders more or less, the free AP being a sweetener.....

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I just filled out the form, they had looked at the company website and details and confirmed that it was fine.

"Consultants" aren't eligible, so maybe that's what they thought you were - I discussed the number of switches we had, the number of people working here, the issues facing us etc.

I'll attend the webinar, then someone will ring me the following day to confirm the shipping address and details.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    What info did you give them? Guy was adamant I don't qualify!
    I just filled out the form, they had looked at the company website and details and confirmed that it was fine.

"Consultants" aren't eligible, so maybe that's what they thought you were - I discussed the number of switches we had, the number of people working here, the issues facing us etc.

I'll attend the webinar, then someone will ring me the following day to confirm the shipping address and details.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Just had a phone call from them and they confirmed that I was eligible and they'll get one out to me after the webinar
    What info did you give them? Guy was adamant I don't qualify!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Already got the AP, lets see if I can get the switch too
    Just had a phone call from them and they confirmed that I was eligible and they'll get one out to me after the webinar

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Wonder if we can get the MODS to change the thread title to the Official Meraki Thread

Still looking to actually buy one of their MX Routers though too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X