• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Request for changes to the App.. Ignored posters posts not hidden...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    He suggested LondonMac
    Can I have a cheeseburger, twice, both with fries, please?

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Ohhhh I get it now.. LOL.. Doh..

He suggested LondonMac is a ***** ***** and he can go ***** himself and his dog.

HTH
    Cheers. If I actually had him on ignore, I almost might have believed you; however, I know the guy gives more of a toss about my thoughts and fondness of society in general than your ignore list. I also know that he'd most likely spell LondonManc correctly.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    What did d000hg suggest?
    Ohhhh I get it now.. LOL.. Doh..

He suggested LondonMac is a ***** ***** and he can go ***** himself and his dog.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    What did d000hg suggest?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Btw CUK seems to be working on Tapatalk again....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Very disappointed to see when an ignored poster posts the mobile App states 'The message is hidden because xxx is on your ignore list' but there is a grey box underneath which shows what the ignored poster put and if you reply it carries on as normal.

Kinda defeats the whole object of ignore and makes the advice to ignore a poster a bit useless really..

Any thing that can be done to fix it?
    Can you tell us who is on your ignore list?

Then I can quote all their posts so you get to see the comments anyway.....

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Use the website?

Leave a comment:

• Request for changes to the App.. Ignored posters posts not hidden...

Very disappointed to see when an ignored poster posts the mobile App states 'The message is hidden because xxx is on your ignore list' but there is a grey box underneath which shows what the ignored poster put and if you reply it carries on as normal.

Kinda defeats the whole object of ignore and makes the advice to ignore a poster a bit useless really..

Any thing that can be done to fix it?

Working...
X