• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Switching wholesale from laptop to tablet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, if you take a tablet, and clip on a keyboard, you don't need a laptop?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      So, if you take a tablet, and clip on a keyboard, you don't need a laptop?

It's replaced my laptop, so yes

Obviously everyone's usage requirements are different but it does what I wanted my laptop to do.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        It's replaced my laptop, so yes

Obviously everyone's usage requirements are different but it does what I wanted my laptop to do.
        When I look at a surface I cannot see how to type on it when its perched on my lap...

So I'm off to treat myself to a macbook instead...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          When I look at a surface I cannot see how to type on it when its perched on my lap...

So I'm off to treat myself to a macbook instead...
          yet people seem to manage it. Enjoy your MacBook.

Comment

Surface Pro 3 got good / best review in the current edition of MicroMart.

Boo

Comment

Micromart - coming up to its 30th birthday.

Comment

I think old age is knackering my eyesight and ruling out tablets for all but basic consumption of streaming content and reading magazines. I have a 12.2" Samsung Note Pro tablet but prefer using a 15" Retina for most things.
                DORMANT ACCOUNT

Comment

Working...
                X