• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Sky Go on iMac

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JRCT
    replied
    Finally got round to setting this up. Works a treat. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by JRCT View Post
    Glad to hear it. I bought one last week. It was delivered on Tuesday but, unbelievably, I haven't even got it out of the box yet.

Planning to do that tonight, but I had read a lot about it not working very well but couldn't find a solution anywhere.

The one I've bought has Mavericks, I presume it's an easy and appropriate upgrade to Yosemite?
    Piece of piss. Even Suity could PM it.

Leave a comment:

• JRCT
    replied
    Glad to hear it. I bought one last week. It was delivered on Tuesday but, unbelievably, I haven't even got it out of the box yet.

Planning to do that tonight, but I had read a lot about it not working very well but couldn't find a solution anywhere.

The one I've bought has Mavericks, I presume it's an easy and appropriate upgrade to Yosemite?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by JRCT View Post
    Do any of you successfully use Sky Go on your iMac?

If so, how? Did you need a workaround?
    Yeah I use it, not sure what the problem is though?

I used to use Chrome but they/miscrosoft stopped sliverlight support as it was only 32bit so have to use Safari now but other than that its all groovy

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Works a treat now on Yosemite, Sky finally got their arses out.

Leave a comment:

• JRCT
    started a topic Sky Go on iMac

Sky Go on iMac

Do any of you successfully use Sky Go on your iMac?

If so, how? Did you need a workaround?

Working...
X