• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas do - Friday 10 December, London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

We've been moved to the Piano Bar downstairs due to a balls up on my part (I booked the wrong date ) So I'll be popping in this weekend to scout it out and make sure Court at least gets a soft landing when he falls down the stairs after his 10th Guinness
    There's a piano here: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...!1BCgIgARICCAI

And that door to the street beyond the piano appears to be step-free on the outside

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Looks good

Google has 360° internal photography; it's a bit tricky to get properly oriented, but this appears to be the space in question: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...!1BCgIgARICCAI

And only around a ten/fifteen minute walk to the Woodins Shades, assuming that's still the late-opening venue of choice in that neck of the woods
    We've been moved to the Piano Bar downstairs due to a balls up on my part (I booked the wrong date ) So I'll be popping in this weekend to scout it out and make sure Court at least gets a soft landing when he falls down the stairs after his 10th Guinness

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I've picked the venue, see the first post for the details.
    Looks good

Google has 360° internal photography; it's a bit tricky to get properly oriented, but this appears to be the space in question: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...!1BCgIgARICCAI

And only around a ten/fifteen minute walk to the Woodins Shades, assuming that's still the late-opening venue of choice in that neck of the woods
    Last edited by NickFitz; 22 October 2021, 08:33.

Leave a comment:

• courtg9000
    replied

The venue has offered us an in their Keats bar on the ground floor that they say is accessible with a ramp to the toilets. As I've now picked a place, you may want to check it out further to make sure their idea of accessible works for you.
    Thank You

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
    In diary.
    Attendance if fit/well enough on day and access is ok.
    The venue has offered us an in their Keats bar on the ground floor that they say is accessible with a ramp to the toilets. As I've now picked a place, you may want to check it out further to make sure their idea of accessible works for you.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I've picked the venue, see the first post for the details.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Ooh we're up to 5 people!

EDIT: I have 7 yes's and two maybes. We might reach double figures!
    Last edited by ladymuck; 18 October 2021, 18:04.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Might have to dig out the Santa shirt for the occasion.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I'm doing the sound for panto that evening, so my apologies.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Sorry guys and gals, looks likely I'll be there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X