• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone in the Sunbury-On-Thames area?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in the Sunbury-On-Thames area?

Just started in Sunbury and looking to get out and say hi.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

You are in Sunbury?? I had better hand my notice in quick. Ah.. No notice clause. What should I do?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      You are in Sunbury?? I had better hand my notice in quick. Ah.. No notice clause. What should I do?

Ask your accountant.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

This has been asked many times before, please use the search function before asking anything to anyone, in fact do a search before you even turn on your PC as it saves us all time.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=si...Sunbury%3F%3F+

Comment

Throw a sickie.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Have you tried: I don't notice anything
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Pop round here after work, 2nd best swingers club in the U.K.

Probably not for client site

http://www.theold-hellfireclub.co.uk...ksParties.html

Comment

Working...
              X