• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leeds Drinks - TBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in, subject to any subsequent better offers appearing of course

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Should be OK 16th. Dress code is a Fulham shirt so we can spot the CUK crowd
      Humm...you (the superhero wannabe) are going !!!!
      I'm not a pro Batman but I'm going to do a sacrifice and wear a Batman shirt...

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        You are about as amusing as a dose of piles. How about STFU if you are not coming?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          You are about as amusing as a dose of piles. How about STFU if you are not coming?
          Yeah, yeah, yeah....

Dredd: I'm d'a laaww...
          Batman: I don't give a tulip about the law...

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
            You are barking up the wrong tree, you should PM Brillo.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              HSCIC? Spent far to much time in there

May be able to make it up on the train depending on the day. If it's a WFH day it shouldn't be a problem.
              Toshiba actually - ground floor - lots of mates in HSCIC upstairs tho from Spine days...

Comment

17th OK for me too, I recommend Head of Steam on Mill Hill, BarTap opposite or Tapped on Boar Lane, bring your wallets, had a £12 pint in Head of Steam....

Comment

Think you must have been confused by the busty blondes working behind the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    17th OK for me too, I recommend Head of Steam on Mill Hill, BarTap opposite or Tapped on Boar Lane, bring your wallets, had a £12 pint in Head of Steam....
                    You are gonna tell me they don't sell Cristal as well aren't you.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      Count me in, subject to any subsequent better offers appearing of course
                      You could always say you are washing your hair.

Comment

Working...
                      X