• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leeds meet up in 2 or 3 weeks time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I am up in the arse end of Cumbria, at the moment so will have to sit this one out I am afraid
    You love it up there really. Just you, the hills, the sunset, the sheep....
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      You love it up there really. Just you, the hills, the sunset, the sheep....
      Its actually a really nice drive up here, once I get to ClientCo its cold, windy and desolate, but other than that its fine
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Its actually a really nice drive up here, once I get to ClientCo its cold, windy and desolate, but other than that its fine
        Yeah, I know the area quite well as it happens. GMIL used to live in a town called Knottend-on-Sea which is on the other side of the bay.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

We still on? Monday? I'm off to Manchestoh for some compliance tulip for new gig, so I'm up for it.

I got three offers at once - firsy for me - turned the other two down cos one was woolly a the other was like in Scotland...

Comment

Monday? I thought the 16th, is that ok or would you prefer Monday 15th?
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Monday? I thought the 16th, is that ok or would you prefer Monday 15th?
              Either is fine by me - I'm jet lagged to fook, just got back from Urals and Moscow this morning......

Comment

Let's say Tuesday 16th then.

Antman you up for it too?
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Shall we meet in Head Of Steam on Mill Hill near station? Used to be Sinclairs (right dump) but it's gone up-market now with over priced Craft ales! I paid a fiver for a half - honest! Just opposite is Bundobust - never actually been but it's had rave reviews locally (i.e. my mates).

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    Shall we meet in Head Of Steam on Mill Hill near station? Used to be Sinclairs (right dump) but it's gone up-market now with over priced Craft ales! I paid a fiver for a half - honest! Just opposite is Bundobust - never actually been but it's had rave reviews locally (i.e. my mates).
                    Let's do it. See you there!

Comment

Yep, what time?

Comment

Working...
                      X