• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Christmas Party 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I heard you booked a room for 6? You and all your sockies....
    Surely just a single room with a big drawer would suffice?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Travelodge 5 minutes closer than the premierinn £52.... (Yes I am a cheapstake)...
      That depends where we end up

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        That depends where we end up
        Given where that hotel is I'm sure the travelodge will always be 5 minutes closer....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Travelodge 5 minutes closer than the premierinn £52.... (Yes I am a cheapstake)...
          I am glad I can always count on your cheapness so know where to avoid
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I am glad I can always count on your cheapness so know where to avoid
            Only because I'm by myself and I know that its a quiet hotel... If I was "entertaining" I would go elsewhere.

However, I didn't rate the location of that premier inn. Too far into Tower Hamlets for me....

Comment

Only because I'm by myself and I know that its a quiet hotel... If I was "entertaining" I would go elsewhere.

However, I didn't rate the location of that premier inn. Too far into Tower Hamlets for me....
              Not sure if I will be bringing MrsMac with me this time, guess that will be worked out closer to the time if we can get someone to look after the kids

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

My potential +1 will not tolerate the Travelodge.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  I stayed at the Apex London Wall last time, will probably be there again

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    As I said I'm by myself so don't care about fancy. All I want is quiet room and a bed... Other views may and will vary...

Simon will be going to an Apex to get a duck...

Comment

Indeed. One of the most deprived areas of the UK. Loads of people taking loads of government handouts.

Well that is canary wharf. Not sure about the rest of the borough.

Comment

Working...
                      X