• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Umbrella company charge - what is HMRC Comany cost charge for?"

Collapse

• malvolio
    replied
    Originally posted by lucyclarityumbrella View Post

This link may help.
    That link was interesting. Go back to the previous entry, about the 24 month rule, and it all looks horribly familiar.

Can I claim royalties?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by angryharfoot1986 View Post

Hi Queenie,

Were you able to get to the bottom of those charges? I'd be interested in chatting to you about it if possible. Please let me know.
    Queenie44 was last online on 14 March 2019, 07:48 - I wouldn't hold out much hope on getting a response.

Leave a comment:

• angryharfoot1986
    replied
    Originally posted by Queeny44 View Post
    I have been charged an amount for HMRC Company costs? I have tried emailing them with no response to ask because there is nothing in their contract to explain this and I can’t find anything on the internet to explain it??
    Hi Queenie,

Were you able to get to the bottom of those charges? I'd be interested in chatting to you about it if possible. Please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• lucyclarityumbrella
    replied
    I can’t find anything on the internet to explain it??
    This link may help.

Leave a comment:

• DolanContractorGroup
    replied
    I have been charged an amount for HMRC Company costs? I have tried emailing them with no response to ask because there is nothing in their contract to explain this and I can’t find anything on the internet to explain it??
    Hi Queeny44,

Did you ever find out what the charge was? Was it the Apprenticeship Levy amount as I suspect, or was it the total amount for all employment costs?

Was this your first payslip with the company?

Kind regards

Zeeshan

Leave a comment:

• lucyclarityumbrella
    replied
    Well thats a new one!!!

If you want to email it over to me I can look at the amount and try and work out what it refers to, but my guess is either Employers NI or Apprenticeship Levy.

Leave a comment:

• Queeny44
    replied
    Do they mean Employers NI?

No it says HMRC Company charges on my payslip!

Who is the umbrella?

The cinch group

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Do they mean Employers NI?

Who is the umbrella?

Leave a comment:

• Umbrella company charge - what is HMRC Comany cost charge for?

Working...
X