• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: aaarrrghhhhhhhh

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "aaarrrghhhhhhhh"

Collapse

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    The best way of reducing costs if your management is insistent on outsourcing, is to continue to pay the regular fee to the outsource, but do all the work yourself.
    Brilliant idea!

Dodgy still gets his outsourcing cut so can still cough up fpr the Xmas nosh.

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Intellij. Worth the cash.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Eclipse. Aaaagh indeed.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Yep its dawning on people that employing slightly more expensive competent people near the business is far cheaper than incompetent ones far away...
    The best way of reducing costs if your management is insistent on outsourcing, is to continue to pay the regular fee to the outsource, but do all the work yourself.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Can't stand that kick ass interface.

Was just trying to get the last episode of Boardwalk Empire. Got it now. Cheers Stek.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Do us a favour then and write up a decent replacement for The Pirate Bay
    http://kickass.so

http://www.demonoid.pw

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I can offer you some fantastic rates for secured loans, depending on your credit checks coming though obviously, outwith that we can look at unsecured loans & guarantor loans if you know someone who can vouch for you.

I just need to get this webservice working first.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Do people still write code onshore ? How quaint.
    I like to keep it real.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Yep its dawning on people that employing slightly more expensive competent people near the business is far cheaper than incompetent ones far away...

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    jaxws, jaxb, wsgen, wsimport, maven, eclipse.

I need to scream.

aaarrrghhhhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    started a topic aaarrrghhhhhhhh

aaarrrghhhhhhhh

jaxws, jaxb, wsgen, wsimport, maven, eclipse.

I need to scream.

aaarrrghhhhhhhh

Working...
X