• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Custom T shirt with image from a film"

Collapse

• anonymouse
    replied
    Irons..

Indeed, yours might be better, however, if your transfer gets stuck to it and you have to buy a replacement, then don't blame me. Just saying like.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Originally posted by Batcher View Post
    Don't the film companies offer merchandise like this on t'internet? Will look better than a home made job.
    Yeah, but the bit of the film I want on the t shirt would prob be too specific.

I've found one from OldSkoolHooligans but I may still have a go and do a custom one off.

Thanks for all suggestions, yes I have an iron, anon, it's a Bosch better than your link!

qh

Leave a comment:

• Batcher
    replied
    Don't the film companies offer merchandise like this on t'internet? Will look better than a home made job.

Leave a comment:

• JRCT
    replied
    A very good friend of mine runs a company in NY called outofprint. They do t-shirts with famous book covers, rather than films.

And, for each t-shirt you buy they give a book to a school in Africa.

Quality stuff, nice guy and a good deed. They have plenty of UK distributors, too.

http://www.outofprintclothing.com/

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Note that a lot of media-playing software will prevent you screengrabbing from protected media, such as a DVD. You can get round that using VLC, which even provides a menu option for it :-)

Leave a comment:

• anonymouse
    replied
    DIY

Pre-req :- T-Shirt, computer, printer, iron, media

1) Grab the image you want (print screen)
    2) Print it (needs to be inkjet, not laser)
    3) Iron onto T-Shirt

For (1) play the DVD, or the media, at the point you want, pause it, then Alt & Print Screen. Open Word & Ctrl&V. I assume you've got Windoze and not Mac'ed.

For (2) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-x-A4-Ir...item1c483f6e79

For (3) you'll need one of these, or similar http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/9009631.htm
    Last edited by anonymouse; 8 December 2014, 12:35.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Becareful most of these type of places actually do conform to copyright rules so can refuse to print stuff, the ones that don't probably aren't trusty worthy enough to give your credit card details too.
    Never considered that. Bang goes that Christmas present idea.

qh

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Looking to get the wife a custom t shirt with an image from a film.

Plenty of custom tee websites (any recommendations?) that will do this for you but how do you to get the specific image from the film? (Jaws 2, decided against DeepThroat)

TIA

qh
    Becareful most of these type of places actually do conform to copyright rules so can refuse to print stuff, the ones that don't probably aren't trusty worthy enough to give your credit card details too.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    started a topic Custom T shirt with image from a film

Custom T shirt with image from a film

Looking to get the wife a custom t shirt with an image from a film.

Plenty of custom tee websites (any recommendations?) that will do this for you but how do you to get the specific image from the film? (Jaws 2, decided against DeepThroat)

TIA

qh

Working...
X