• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Manchester Christmas Meet 2019"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    DIGNITAS are having a January sale

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Does it have to be me or can I nominate someone?
    And does it involve dressing in lyrca and cycling through the Surrey Hills?

A friend tried that. Several shots were fired at them, they all missed(killing a few chickens/guinea fowl). But being sung to killed them off.....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I was very happy with the wild boar pie I had. No problem.
    Good to know that while I was driving in pain, then being dragged by wife and child from car to house, that you were enjoying a lovely meal. Awesome. Thats the sort of sympathy I expected....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

Does it have to be me or can I nominate someone?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I was very happy with the wild boar pie I had. No problem.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    NAT - did you get your order from the Christmas menu? I just found the list I was composing to email the pie&ale. Obviously I never got round to it - I am amazed not to get infraction points for that!

I am still struggling after the accident - 27 days ago now. I hate getting old.

----------
    But at least I have the thoughts and sympathy of all those on CUK to keep me going - I expect lots of

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Yep, but 7 were Tarby's mates! He saved the day
    I meant this year, but that is also very true!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post

More like:

https://i.imgur.com/ngrhR5f.jpg

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Yep, but 7 were Tarby's mates!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I think there was about a dozen of us in the end
    Yep, but 7 were Tarby's mates! He saved the day

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Sadly it was business related meetings as part of the my plans to escape the disaster that contracting in the UK will be come April.
    While those of us with foresight just emigrated in 2002.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Nope, seeing you was one of the reasons for going - NAT, admin and the risk of NLUK's attendance was what put me off.
    Creep!

As my careers teacher used to say, flattery will get you everywhere. You are first on the invite list for the next event. London during summer seems to be a popular choice......

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    He was pretending he had meetings. He just did not want me boring him to death. If only he had known I would be wussing out.
    Nope, seeing you was one of the reasons for going - NAT, admin and the risk of NLUK's attendance was what put me off.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    You could have pretended instead of being boringly factual
    He was pretending he had meetings. He just did not want me boring him to death. If only he had known I would be wussing out.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Sadly it was business related meetings as part of the my plans to escape the disaster that contracting in the UK will be come April.
    You could have pretended instead of being boringly factual

Leave a comment:

Working...
X