• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jennifer Aniston to appear topless in next role"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    Got tits like fried eggs though if you ask me.
    We didn't. Though being a tit yourself, it is probably that rarest of subjects, one you might know a bit about.

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I think I agree. She's got a bit of a murky past hasn't she.
    Nice thighs. I always like something in between myself. Got tits like fried eggs though if you ask me.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I thought slebs all had elective caesarians.

She definitely has a hint of filthy about her anyway. I don't imagine she would leave you disappointed.
    I think I agree. She's got a bit of a murky past hasn't she.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Can't stand the woman. Her mugging to the camera and constant shouting. I think she is a complete pain in the arse. She's on about her 4ths kid now isn't she, so she'll have a pretty hefty wizards sleeve.
    I expect she'll have had c-section's and subsequent tummy tucks for all, or something.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Can't stand the woman. Her mugging to the camera and constant shouting. I think she is a complete pain in the arse. She's on about her 4ths kid now isn't she, so she'll have a pretty hefty wizards sleeve.
    I thought slebs all had elective caesarians.

She definitely has a hint of filthy about her anyway. I don't imagine she would leave you disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Svalbaard View Post
    I don't think it's as much about her being a dog. But rather the constant repeats of those inane hair colouring adverts where she is pretending to have a conversation with her mother. They really annoy me. I guess it's also that she is a media whore in general. So she's off my artistic roll call.

Michelle Thorne though ;-) Now that's a completely different ball game as at least she doesn't pretend at being a whore. I've seen most of her best roles - repeatedly.

I think the term "I would..." would apply.
    I agree that Davina is incredibly irritating.

But I think she's v attractive.

Regretfully, Michelle isn't really my type. Bit brassy.

Leave a comment:

• Svalbaard
    replied
    Are you on about Davina? Eh?
    I don't think it's as much about her being a dog. But rather the constant repeats of those inane hair colouring adverts where she is pretending to have a conversation with her mother. They really annoy me. I guess it's also that she is a media whore in general. So she's off my artistic roll call.

Michelle Thorne though ;-) Now that's a completely different ball game as at least she doesn't pretend at being a whore. I've seen most of her best roles - repeatedly.

I think the term "I would..." would apply.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Yep.

Ah, well, as we're in light relief now, here's today's copy. They have her on the front page again, continuing with hair theme :

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Even if she is a bit of a dog.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Methinks this is more suitable for Light, er, Relief.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I wouldn't. Grateful for anything me.

Aniston is chewy.

Leave a comment:

• 117MilesToGo
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Yesterday's Daily Sport front page showed a picture of Davina Macall flashing her punani apparently - which they covered up. You can google (not ogle) their front page, but I wouldn't be surprised if your browser picks up a few little extras. And next to it a picture of a man with a long beard and some references to gardening I think. I was only looking at the papers as I queued to buy my milk, honest guv. The uncensored pictures don't seem to have made it on to the internet (I have researched this in the interests of completeness of this post). Well, you would look wouldn't you? Even if she is a bit of a dog.
    I don't get why people turn their nose up at Davina McCall. As if you would turn it down if she was lying naked on your bed .... I know I wouldnt. I'd probably be high fiving you lot afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Yesterday's Daily Sport front page showed a picture of Davina Macall flashing her punani apparently - which they covered up. You can google (not ogle) their front page, but I wouldn't be surprised if your browser picks up a few little extras. And next to it a picture of a man with a long beard and some references to gardening I think. I was only looking at the papers as I queued to buy my milk, honest guv. The uncensored pictures don't seem to have made it on to the internet (I have researched this in the interests of completeness of this post). Well, you would look wouldn't you? Even if she is a bit of a dog.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by 117MilesToGo View Post
    Hype, she was in a movie last year with her kit off.

Headline should have been "Jennifer Aniston covers up only appear topless"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X