• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "S'n'M ties people together"

Collapse

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    S&M inki

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    , enema play,

Did an involuntary "clench" at the thought

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    You know, it's not all about rope and whips !

You've got "edge play" with knives/needles/piercings, enema play, fire play, violet wand play, cos-play, enforced feminisation play, role reversal play, adult baby play, the list goes on and on.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I couldn’t afford the S&M club membership so they had a quick whip-round for me.
    Badda boom. Tish !

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I couldn’t afford the S&M club membership so they had a quick whip-round for me.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    spill the beans
    That's what she said.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    spill the beans
    Ughhhhhh Thats 'kin 'orrible!!

Oh.. hang on.... Oh Sorry...

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    spill the beans

Leave a comment:

• singhr
    replied
    you always hurt the one you love

Leave a comment:

• chef
    started a topic S'n'M ties people together

S'n'M ties people together

.. so i've heard
    Last edited by chef; 8 February 2010, 14:53. Reason: cool, I can edit the title

Working...
X