• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tits The Size of Basingstoke"

Collapse

• Maxamus
    replied
    our lass has got 34EE's. I often Relieve myself on them whilst engaged in the act of love making

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    We have deep seated base instincts don’t we...? I guess its big boobs for feeding the offspring and a small arse for ease of entry, assuming doggy was 'de rigeur' in cave man days

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    The grass is always greener on that front, when you've got big ones to play with you want small ones and visa versa...
    Small ones with exceptionally large nipples are good

IMHO fake ones are horrid, two bowling balls sperated by three inches of boney chest urgggh
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 29 March 2007, 15:52.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    It's a c**t isn't it??
    The grass is always greener on that front, when you've got big ones to play with you want small ones and visa versa...

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    It depends on whether they are large from excessive weight, or excessive hormones. I once went out with a trim girl with massive mammaries. I can still visualise them swinging backward and forth while I rode her from behind.
    High five!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    It goes hand in hand unfortunately there aren’t many girls with big naturals and a tidy behind, it seems you can’t have your cake and eat it
    It depends on whether they are large from excessive weight, or excessive hormones. I once went out with a trim girl with massive mammaries. I can still visualise them swinging backward and forth while I rode her from behind.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    It goes hand in hand unfortunately there aren’t many girls with big naturals and a tidy behind, it seems you can’t have your cake and eat it
    It's a c**t isn't it??

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    Yeh, but does she have a big fat arse as a counter balance?

Leave a comment:

• Barriebazg
    replied
    My Missus - 36DD's!

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    Anyone knows a bird who has them? One's just walked past me in the office carrying two waepons of mass distraction.
    Yeh, but does she have a big fat arse as a counter balance?

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied
    I dated a girl with 40DD's or something once. They actually looked nicer behind clothes than flopped out in front of you

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    started a topic Tits The Size of Basingstoke

Tits The Size of Basingstoke

Anyone knows a bird who has them? One's just walked past me in the office carrying two waepons of mass distraction.

Working...
X