• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fight the loan charge - Crowdfunding"

Collapse

• lespaulzep
    replied
    LCAG :
    web: https://www.hmrcloancharge.info
    email: [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• singer12
    replied
    Originally posted by webberg View Post
    It may well be that the Loan Charge action Group is already set up and raising funds for this.

I suspect that some legal firms (RPC perhaps?) would also be collecting people willing to pay for this.

I suggest you contact LCAG in the first instance.

(I'd also say that is more contractors showed the initiative you have, things would be going much better).

Thanks Webberg I'll get in touch with LCAG. Would be good to find out if there is a genuine interest in this.

Leave a comment:

• webberg
    replied
    Originally posted by singer12 View Post
    Anyone interested in crowdfunding to get legal opinion from counsel to challenge the legality of the loan charge?
    It may well be that the Loan Charge action Group is already set up and raising funds for this.

I suspect that some legal firms (RPC perhaps?) would also be collecting people willing to pay for this.

I suggest you contact LCAG in the first instance.

(I'd also say that is more contractors showed the initiative you have, things would be going much better).

Leave a comment:

• singer12
    started a topic Fight the loan charge - Crowdfunding

Fight the loan charge - Crowdfunding

Anyone interested in crowdfunding to get legal opinion from counsel to challenge the legality of the loan charge?

Working...
X