• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Apathy

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Apathy"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    Watch it again. This time change 'poor' to 'rich'.

Same response me thinks. People don't care for helping minority groups but we like to pretend we do.

Leave a comment:

• Antman
    replied
    Difficult not to think that fellow at the end was chugger. I'd only give to charities that I recognised.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If all the wealth in the world was shared equally within 6 months there would be vast inequalities in wealth.

If all the pies in the world were shared equally MF would cry.
    Fook me, it's like having Yoko Ono as a CUK poster.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    If all the wealth in the world was shared equally within 6 months there would be vast inequalities in wealth.

If all the pies in the world were shared equally MF would cry.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Potter View Post
    Cheers for that. Thought provoking twist at the end.
    Thought the same. When I eventually heard the noise of a coin dropping in his tin, I thought 'What ******* idiot did that, F**K THE POOR'

Leave a comment:

• Brian Potter
    replied
    Cheers for that. Thought provoking twist at the end.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic Apathy

Apathy

Contains swear words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=eBuC_0-d-9Y
    Last edited by darmstadt; 12 April 2014, 18:12. Reason: Changed to https so you can't see rude word

Working...
X