• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Proud to be British - Friday drunk rant"

Collapse

Guest replied
    I think we should be proud of our exporting record with Denmark :lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Speaking for the young of Britain, I would think they would be proud of:

Vibrant multicultural society.
    Open and welcoming borders.
    Fairness.
    Bringing peace to regions such as Iraq, Afganistan, etc

These are great achievement that are not to be underestimated in their effect on young Britains today.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Standstead, Heathrow, Gatwick, and regional airports.

Harwich, Newcastle, Dover etc. ferries.

HTH

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Proud to be British - Friday drunk rant

Proud to be British - Friday drunk rant

When I were a lad, there were a few things that made me proud to be British.

In no particular order

Free Education - including university
    No formal written constitution
    Unarmed police
    No military service
    No Id card
    The NHS
    The BBC
    Trial by jury

Given that these are now tulipe/abolished/on the way out, what do the young of today feel proud of?

Apologies if this is worse than the usual tulipe I have posted, but I am particularly pissed at the moment.

Have a good weekend all.

PRC

Working...
X