• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Ruined by...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ruined by..."

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

Seriously though, rumour is that he is currently being held by the Outland Revenue's "extraction team" who are about to start breaking his thumbs...
    I survived the thumb breaking. It was then the threatened me with a continuos loop playing of "AtW on sofas" that I cracked.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I thought it was a gender reassignment. They're going to make a man out of him.

Seriously though, rumour is that he is currently being held by the Outland Revenue's "extraction team" who are about to start breaking his thumbs...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    A private hospital is wrecking his knee at the moment. So he's offline
    I thought it was a gender reassignment. They're going to make a man out of him.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Has Brillo been banned yet?
    Only from within 200 metres of all primary schools.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    A private hospital is wrecking his knee at the moment. So he's offline

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    It's ok, We all saw it and had a good time laughing at your expense

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    We've never seen Suity on an actual contract, doesn't stop us taking the piss out of him

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    I bet that was really funny. Unfortunately I didn't see it, so the joke is on them.
    It's ok, We all saw it and had a good time laughing at your expense

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    I see that the "ruined by marillionfan" tag is now almost as large as his belly is reputed to be.

Is this a new form of self-promotion, or is someone being funny?
    I bet that was really funny. Unfortunately I didn't see it, so the joke is on them.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    His time was wasted.
    MF was probably bored while on a conference call.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    His time was wasted.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    His wife's got herself a logon?
    I think someone is bored (and its not me)

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    I see that the "ruined by marillionfan" tag is now almost as large as his belly is reputed to be.

His wife's got herself a logon?

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    started a topic Ruined by...

Ruined by...

Working...
X