• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Clue me in please

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Clue me in please"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I think the joke is on us but, if not, f<ck 'im. <rattles tin for donations>
    Agree. MF is Admin. The game is up.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I think this has gone too far personally. MF is not that bad. I would like to see RH drop this. You've had your fun.

I think the joke is on us but, if not, f<ck 'im. <rattles tin for donations>

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Hmm, then the IB boys on £700/day get to run the place. Still, better that than MF's sockie army.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Maybe pay-to-ban should be a general feature, the amount you have to pay for any member determined by factors like post count, number of past bans, rating?
    A tenner a day seems mighty cheap. £50 a day would mean that someone would have to REALLY want the poster banned, as oppose a tenner to wind him up a bit.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Maybe pay-to-ban should be a general feature, the amount you have to pay for any member determined by factors like post count, number of past bans, rating?
    Maybe. But there ought to be some leeway/exemption available to veteran posters. Some arbitrary number of posts beyond which the fees involve grow exponentially.
    What say....oh.....15K posts maybe?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    Of course, once he's been back a couple of days, we'll all be screaming for a ban again...
    True. But at least we now have more idea about how to instigate one!!

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Hear hear. Bring back MF. He has done his time.
    Of course, once he's been back a couple of days, we'll all be screaming for a ban again...

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Yep - think it's time to close the sponsorship thing. It was funny, but it's had its time.
    Hear hear. Bring back MF. He has done his time.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I think this has gone too far personally. MF is not that bad. I would like to see RH drop this. You've had your fun.

Yep - think it's time to close the sponsorship thing. It was funny, but it's had its time.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I have.

And no MF isn't that bad in the sense of being overly malicious the whole damn time, like a few others are. I do hope he's in on the joke, otherwise I think it's in bad taste regardless of who it is being banned.
    Azackry.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I understand the sentiment, but you could just pop OH or AL on ignores and carry on.

Seriously though, was MF really that bad? Does he deserve this?
    I have.

And no MF isn't that bad in the sense of being overly malicious the whole damn time, like a few others are. I do hope he's in on the joke, otherwise I think it's in bad taste regardless of who it is being banned.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Seriously though, was MF really that bad? Does he deserve this?
    If you had asked me that question a month ago, or any time before, I'd have said yes. Unequivocally. His posts had just descended into incessant repetition and trolling.

Funny thing is, I'd found that for the last month or so he'd actually been OK; I personally hadn't had any issues with him, but obviously I can't speak for anyone else.

Whatever, the ban won't kill him, and he probably needed the rest anyhow. He'll be back soon. Then it will either be or . You never can tell.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Aye...ban the Trolls grab yer pitchforks...who's with me?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X