• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Kids Say the Funniest Things"

Collapse

• BoredBloke
    replied
    A few years ago I worked for this american bloke who used to have really bad breath. Part of the job entailed regular trips to the client site in California. On one of these trips we made a holiday out of it. I warned both of our kids about his breath problem. I don't know what he'd done, brushed his teeth or gone to the dentists, but on the week we all few over his breath didn't stink the office out. When he met my son, he crouched down to talk and as we turned to leave, my son said 'His breath doesn't stink dad' while the guy was literally stood next to him.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    yes, this happens to me. i will have memories of saying and doing things that didn't happen
    welcome to manhood!

Leave a comment:

• Taita
    replied
    Ha Ha Ha......great stuff!

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    My 3 year old daughter told her nursery class that on the weekend I had killed her uncle Charles.
    (I fought in a tournament and he was one of my opponents - but she left that bit out).

She also shouted one morning:
    Get me up - I have a camper van full of pigs for you.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    When my dear daughter was about 6 she stopped asking for a knife 'n fork
    she started asking for a fork 'n knife

with such a sweet innocent smile as well

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    When I was about 6 I used to say nubela instead of nebula. But luckily at that age I didn't have to talk about nebulae very often.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    In that order?
    Usually, yes

Followed by "it didn't happen"

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
    Because daddy slept with Auntie Joyce????!!!!!
    NSFW!

Lullaby( The Divorce Song)- Stephen Lynch - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Ah this is what my ex suffered from. She'd do all sorts of tulip then deny it, e.g. drinking that bottle of wine, taking that codeine, going out with that guy for a drink
    In that order?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Ah this is what my ex suffered from. She'd do all sorts of tulip then deny it, e.g. drinking that bottle of wine, taking that codeine, going out with that guy for a drink

Leave a comment:

• MayContainNuts
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    I had to give him a reason why I only see him Sunday mornings.
    Because daddy slept with Auntie Joyce????!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Things that didn't happen : Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum - Psych forums

HTH

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by palatino winotype View Post
    Missus was telling me about something our littlun said at school the other day.

The teacher went round the class asking each child what his/her parents did. The normal answers were forthcoming - teacher, policeman, doctor etc but when my nipper was asked he just said "My daddy lives at work"

Yup, sounds like the average contractor lol.
    I had to give him a reason why I only see him Sunday mornings.

Leave a comment:

• Ketchup
    replied
    My LTD is registered to my house

Leave a comment:

• palatino winotype
    started a topic Kids Say the Funniest Things

Kids Say the Funniest Things

Missus was telling me about something our littlun said at school the other day.

The teacher went round the class asking each child what his/her parents did. The normal answers were forthcoming - teacher, policeman, doctor etc but when my nipper was asked he just said "My daddy lives at work"

Yup, sounds like the average contractor lol.

Working...
X