• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Slurry Pervert

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Slurry Pervert"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

"Fraternity members said they will throw out two couches in the living room because of the incident, Nye said."

What a bunch of couchwetters!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Why throw away the couch? Improved it in my view.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Can't help but feel that these stories share a common denominator, to the tune of that the perpetrators are male.

Although there is this one:

Now that's commitment.
    see , thats the difference between men and women.

with women, it costs a fraternity a couple of couches, with blokes, it costs a farmer a couple of cow turds

blokes are so much more 'masturbation-friendly'

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    "Fraternity members said they will throw out two couches in the living room because of the incident, Nye said."

I like the way it took them half an hour to ask her to leave.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Can't help but feel that these stories share a common denominator, to the tune of that the perpetrators are male.

Now that's commitment.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

Fraternity members asked the woman to leave the house, but she refused and continued masturbating for about half an hour, Nye said.
    Now that's commitment.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I suggest someone with an Urban Dictionary account provides an appropriate definition for the practise of 'David Truscotting'.
    Have submitted to editors via the cuk urbandictionary project account. Will update when it appears in the dictionary.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I suggest someone with an Urban Dictionary account provides an appropriate definition for the practise of 'David Truscotting'.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Very considerate of the police to handcuff his wrists in front of his body.
    Just looked at link for the first time.

That's an interesting haircut. I like the centre parting in particular.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Very considerate of the police to handcuff his wrists in front of his body.

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    Worked for a retailer a few years ago, and having a chat with the Loss Prevention boys one day, they get to see footage from the stores, particularly the stuff that warrants further investigation.

There was one chap that they caught on camera that would go into the stock room, nick a load of cheap chocolate they were selling at the time, and gorge himself on the chocolate, and immediately following would 'pleasure himself'

Now't as queer as folk...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    " man found naked in a field amongst cow dung and mud had been sexually pleasuring himself, a court has heard. "

Why is it worse that he was pleasuring himself? Surely the wierd bit was that he was found naked in a field playing amongst the cow dung?

I think the fact that he was pleasuring himself makes this a *little* more acceptable?

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    What would be your wildest fantasy then peeps?

I will tell you mine if you tell me yours........

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    How about naked women sitting and farting on giant birthday cakes

Now that's just weird
    I did know one lady, rather large, who liked DP but not bum type stuff. i.e. two widgers up the main alley, one from the front and the other from behind. The best bit......
    she would only do it in a tent. Welsh bird.

mind you, credit where it's due, she could suck a tennis ball through a hose pipe.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Mars bars? That's nothing - In Thailand they can blow smoke rings.

I've long since learned not to be surprised at all the unaccountably weird things that turn some people on.
    How about naked women sitting and farting on giant birthday cakes

Now that's just weird

Leave a comment:

Working...
X