• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Phil Collins apologises"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    The gorilla was good though.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    An amazing drummer, but not as good as me of course.

I watched about 30 seconds of that soul nonsense and it was seriously brutal. Guy has undisputed musical talent and just does not have a direction to take it to. Has not for 25 years.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    The real tragedy is that, being from The Sun's showbiz pages, it probably isn't true

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Are you posting this from your smart phone in the boot a drug dealers car in Antigua?

Just asking like
    Pretty impressive with 20 condoms stuffed with coke lodged in his colon.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Phil Collins: I quit and I'm sorry | The Sun |Showbiz|Music

How very British he is to apologise for being so incredibly successful. Apparently his hands are knackered so he wont be able to then ?
    presumably with his money he can get someone to do it for him
    Are you posting this from your smart phone in the boot a drug dealers car in Antigua?

Just asking like

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    He could always do Glastonbury.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Never mind the apology, let's talk about refunds.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    It's a start. Now let's hear from Sade, Dire Straits and Marillion regarding their crimes against 80s music.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I'm not going to knock him for doing what he likes and making loads of money out of it.

He's not my cup of tea either, but nor are the likes of Boyzone and Take That.

Leave a comment:

• SorenLorensen
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Personally I hate him cos he produced tulipe music
    WPS.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Personally I hate him cos he produced tulipe music

Leave a comment:

• dang65
    replied
    He was a great drummer. Shame about the "Soul" records and that.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    "I'm sorry that it was all so successful. I honestly didn't mean it to happen like that."

"It's hardly surprising that people grew to hate me."

Blimey, Phil Collins has been moonlighting here under the sasguru sockie!

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    I can't see him in the air at night. Oh no.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    He said: "I don't think anyone's going to miss me."
    Can't argue with that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X