• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Mortgage options

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mortgage options"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    That is how us Quality Consultants are. I think we are more firm but fair

If I was a black belt in Six Sigma, I would be more than harsh......

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Harsh but fair.
    That is how us Quality Consultants are. I think we are more firm but fair

If I was a black belt in Six Sigma, I would be more than harsh......

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Now, no need to get personal.....

We all seemed to get on ok in the pub, it was a really nice evening with good company from my perspective. Some really cool characters

Bring back the dog I say.
    Harsh but fair.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    WHS.

PS, "homes" for under £50K are still widely available.

DAILY EXPRESS PROPERTY - Property Articles - Articles

E.g. a boat, live in a car, or a beach hut, a shed or live rough in some woodland.

Not to mention, there are lots of houses under £50k

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    If you really are Wilmslow, you're a f**king ugly bastard with no social skills whatsoever.

Actually, that scenario is becoming more believable by the second.
    Now, no need to get personal.....

We all seemed to get on ok in the pub, it was a really nice evening with good company from my perspective. Some really cool characters

Bring back the dog I say.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Well, I met Wilmslow at the same time. he certainly fitted the bill, although it could always have been someone who is a good actor as well as a puppetmaster.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    The best rate I have found is 5.99% and thats with a 15% deposit. Then again i am a FTB.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Well, I met Wilmslow at the same time. he certainly fitted the bill, although it could always have been someone who is a good actor as well as a puppetmaster.

but , of course, there comes a point when the conspiracy theory becomes too absurd. so for the moment, I am happy to believe that we met the fellow, and that as well as faeries, there are Wilmslows in the world.

and as for your pathetic attaempt at a put-down image.... I refer you to mine. Unlike you and your bloated self regarding

I have no illusions.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Having met the fella, yes.
    Where's the pictures. I want to see proof.

To be honest. I've swapped from you as the source of Wilmslow (evening though it's on the way to Manchester!) to the master of the irrelevant EternalOptimist.

EO is now my chief suspect. Was this the fella you met?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    As things stand at the moment doesn't it pay to borrow? Savers are being shafted.

2% above base rate. Is that the 0.5% rate? If so, 2.5% is less than even the official inflation rate.
    WHS.

PS, "homes" for under £50K are still widely available.

DAILY EXPRESS PROPERTY - Property Articles - Articles

E.g. a boat, live in a car, or a beach hut, a shed or live rough in some woodland.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    As things stand at the moment doesn't it pay to borrow? Savers are being shafted.

2% above base rate. Is that the 0.5% rate? If so, 2.5% is less than even the official inflation rate.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Anything that ties you into something until death...nope sorry not interested. Somehow I still agreed to get married..

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Would you dare to tell this to "his" face?
    Having met the fella, yes.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    If you really are Wilmslow, you're a f**king ugly bastard with no social skills whatsoever.
    Would you dare to tell this to "his" face?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    The answer is neither. You clearly can't afford to buy a property so don't.*

*This Q and A session between my sockie and me was brought to you as a free public education service. I may conduct further such Q and A sessions to illuminate certain points of interest/common sense about life in Britain.

HTH

Actually, that scenario is becoming more believable by the second.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X