• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bloody Sunday killings to be ruled unlawful"

Collapse

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Got there in the end then.

Just one incident in an 800 year struggle.

Still waiting for reparations and an apology for the land confiscations, famine, plantings, and Ian Paisley.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

Army fired first shot

Mr Cameron said:

No warning had been given to any civilians before the soldiers opened fire
    None of the soldiers fired in response to attacks by petrol bombers or stone throwers
    Some of those killed or injured were clearly fleeing or going to help those injured or dying
    None of the casualties was posing a threat or doing anything that would justify their shooting
    There was no point in trying to soften or equivocate - the events of Bloody Sunday were not justified
    Many of the soldiers lied about their actions
    What happened should never, ever have happened
    Some members of the British armed forces acted wrongly
    On behalf of the government and the country, he said he was "deeply sorry"
    The events of Bloody Sunday were not premeditated
    Northern Ireland's Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness, Sinn Fein, was present at the time of the violence and "probably armed with a submachine gun" but did not engage in "any activity that provided any of the soldiers with any justification for opening fire"
    Got there in the end then.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yes as expected your grasp of the English language is as limited as your low IQ.

Which part of "...followed by hard degrees at top 5 universities...." don't you understand?

The top 5 relates to the ranking of the universities not the number of degrees I did.
    Moron.
    Leave it sas. You can't educate pork!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Was it one degree attempted 5 times at different Universities
    or
    5 degrees at 5 seperate Universities?

please clarify...
    Yes as expected your grasp of the English language is as limited as your low IQ.

Which part of "...followed by hard degrees at top 5 universities...." don't you understand?

The top 5 relates to the ranking of the universities not the number of degrees I did.
    Moron.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    FTFY
    Oh dear! Troll has now been lapped by the 486!!

Begone you painfully tedious little drongo, get back to your BNP site with the rest of the swampdwellers.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Try to understand English. I know that must be hard for you.
    Was it one degree attempted 5 times at different Universities
    or
    5 degrees at 5 seperate Universities?

please clarify...

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I had no need to "look the subject up". What I wrote was something that will forever escape your rather limited reach, for it contained & stuff I'd thought about but of no real relevance but included it anyway to bolster my weak argument.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    5 eh?
    Try to understand English. I know that must be hard for you.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    My inner city comp education was followed by hard degrees at top 5 universities.
    You see, some of us have talent and can haul ourselves up by our bootstraps.
    You on the other hand, will always be a mediocrity, tilting at windmills like Don Quixote, dreaming of a mythical utopia while the world moves on, leaving you increasingly irrelevant and pointless.

HTH but IDI
    5 eh?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Well done for looking the subject up, but your post suggests you have failed to comprehend the meaning.
    I had no need to "look the subject up". What I wrote was something that will forever escape your rather limited reach, for it contained relevance, originality, and pragmatism.
    Look some of those words up if you must, though I should warn you that in doing so, you will unveil more evidence of your own intellectual restrictions.
    Must try harder Troll.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    I remember a mate of mine being chased out of a pub in Taunton by a load of Paras once after putting a Sex Pistols record on the jukebox. Don't remember the name of the pub but it's the one just outside of the railway station. There were/are a lot of paras stationed at Norton Fitzwarren nearby.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I wondered when you'd show up - don't feel left out, you can play as well if you wish - although your inner city comp level education may be a bit of an impediment... go on! ...fetch
    My inner city comp education was followed by hard degrees at top 5 universities.
    You see, some of us have talent and can haul ourselves up by our bootstraps.
    You on the other hand, will always be a mediocrity, tilting at windmills like Don Quixote, dreaming of a mythical utopia while the world moves on, leaving you increasingly irrelevant and pointless.

HTH but IDI

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    You're one of these weedy little scrotes who plays the hard man on the internet aren't you?
    I wondered when you'd show up - don't feel left out, you can play as well if you wish - although your inner city comp level education may be a bit of an impediment... go on! ...fetch

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Well done for looking the subject up, but your post suggests you have failed to comprehend the meaning.

Was English comprehension included in your school’s curriculum?

Off you go little puppy more research needed.

3/10 for effort though
    You're one of these weedy little scrotes who plays the hard man on the internet aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    The true "wealth" of England is to be found in its population. Out of all the home nations, it is quite probably the one that has seen most integration with external groups. Large numbers of Romans, Angles, Normans, Vikings, as well as Picts and Celts have all been drawn into the mix. Latterly, many have arrived from all parts of Europe as well as the wider Commonwealth too. The net result has been a diverse yet largely tolerant population that has a value greater than the sum of the parts. Therein lies its real strength.
    Of course, amongst this group there will be disenchanted pockets of malevolent malcontents. This is, unfortunately, inevitable in populations of this size.
    In their world, Spitfires still roar lustily across the fields of Kent, and long sunny summer afternoons in the remainder of the Home Counties, are disturbed only by the clunk of willow thunking leather, whilst in the distance, heavenly choirs can be heard exalting the Lord in cavernous cathedrals.
    But back in the real world, the rest of us just harmoniously get on with our lives.
    Never mind Troll, stick another St George's Flag on the top of your Ford Focus, and have a read of Nick Griffins' Blog. No doubt he will seek to assure you that wheezy-chested little nonentities like you ARE actually worth something. That ought to perk your morale up and help you deal with those inadequacy issues that are so prevalent in your posts.

Was English comprehension included in your school’s curriculum?

Off you go little puppy more research needed.

3/10 for effort though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X