• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Its a

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Its a"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Same town, different company (near the M&S foodstore, if you can remember that far back)
    Just a freelance gig (no contract) and stringing it out until something better happens.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac
    You know where I am you pillock, we used to work there, remember?
    No your dumb ass. Where are you working?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    You know where I am you pillock, we used to work there, remember?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Leave Milan alone Mordac, you know he could crush your bones with the muscles he's built up in his right hand

By the way, where In london are you?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Did you get a new crusty sock puppet for Chrimbo Beansey, or did you just rinse out the old one, same as last year?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Mordy,

shouldn't it be, the _Mr_ goes apetulip

in your case

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    >I last 10 minutes befoe making my excuses and leaving...

Me too, and the missus goes apetulip everytime...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I'm with you on this MF - I last 10 minutes befoe making my excuses and leaving...

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    They love it...

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

This works well with babies too.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    congrats MF

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    ******* baby for christ sakes. It doesnt do anything. No I dont want to ******* here about the colour of it's poo, no I dont give a tulip about it smiling when it wants to fart, no I dont want to ******* hold it, oh look its crying and now you're taking it off me tutting.

GET A ******* LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH
    Yeah, don't you just hate it when there is a developer on the team not pulling his weight.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Its a

Its a

******* baby for christ sakes. It doesnt do anything. No I dont want to ******* here about the colour of it's poo, no I dont give a tulip about it smiling when it wants to fart, no I dont want to ******* hold it, oh look its crying and now you're taking it off me tutting.

GET A ******* LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH

Working...
X