• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BrilloPad.... you dark horse!!!"

Collapse

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Congrats Brillo, only just found out!

Leave a comment:

• SizeZero
    replied
    A bit late, but congratulations and very best wishes to you both.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Emigre View Post
    Congratulations BP. I thought you'd been a bit quiet lately.

Some good positives after all your previous tulip.
    I have certainly been quiet on the bn66 threads : but it is full drivel in tpd!

Leave a comment:

• Emigre
    replied
    Congratulations BP. I thought you'd been a bit quiet lately.

Some good positives after all your previous tulip.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So when they are talking about courgette soup its some sort of code? I wonder what it stands for......
    Now there's a thought... I'll report back if I manage to extract the relevant info.

Mums the word! They mustn't find out that we're on to them, we must continue to play dumb...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post

have pointed - Shirley?

Not me mate, Solidarity Brother! But you know what the girls are like when they get together over their "soup" recipes...

Soup indeed, the only thing they're cooking up smells like trouble... At least you're first down the aisle...
    So when they are talking about courgette soup its some sort of code? I wonder what it stands for......

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied

No doubt you and CM will point her in this direction! Probably even create a login for her......

have pointed - Shirley?

Not me mate, Solidarity Brother! But you know what the girls are like when they get together over their "soup" recipes...

Soup indeed, the only thing they're cooking up smells like trouble... At least you're first down the aisle...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    If she ever read this site mate you'd have your arse well and truly in a sling!

No doubt you and CM will point her in this direction! Probably even create a login for her......

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Many thanks to everyone who has congratulated me. I am deeply touched. So would Mrs BP be if she ever read this site......
    If she ever read this site mate you'd have your arse well and truly in a sling!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Many thanks to everyone who has congratulated me. I am deeply touched. So would Mrs BP be if she ever read this site......

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Congratulations to you and the future Mrs BrilloPad.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Congratulations to you and Mrs BP on your upcoming wedding!!!
    Advantages to marriage (SFW)

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Mrs BP did not give me any choice..........
    Always a good basis for marriage.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X