• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nationwide Building Society House Price Index Feb 22"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

You read too much sci fi.
    Rather not enough (good) sci fi.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I hope they don't have any children, other young relations and young friends as you may find your break in may take longer than planned.
    And then your so-called friends elsewhere on the street will say they're keeping the lawnmower you lent them and cancelling dinner plans until you withdraw.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

My neighbours have a smaller house than ours. I was planning on breaking in and taking what they have and no one will stop me. Might just do that anyway, so that everyone in the street can see how powerful I am.
    I hope they don't have any children, other young relations and young friends as you may find your break in may take longer than planned.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

We have our eyes set on an Amazon warehouse. Full of booze and tinned food and medical supplies
    My neighbours have a smaller house than ours. I was planning on breaking in and taking what they have and no one will stop me. Might just do that anyway, so that everyone in the street can see how powerful I am.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by jainnode View Post

no, he means he can shoot his neighbours and steal their food, or rob an aldi distro site
    We have our eyes set on an Amazon warehouse. Full of booze and tinned food and medical supplies

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by sadkingbilly

and you post too much pish.
    really? how can a gun acquire food during a nuclear winter? - no sunshine=no plants=noanimals=no humans.
    Who said there's a global nuclear winter?
    you are a prize twat.
    You are an obvious offensive sockie, who will soon be banned.
    or is your god going to save you?
    He already has. You're invited too.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

no, he means he can shoot his neighbours and steal their food, or rob an aldi distro site
    Or indulge in long pig.

Leave a comment:

• jainnode
    replied
    Originally posted by sadkingbilly

and you post too much pish.
    really? how can a gun acquire food during a nuclear winter? - no sunshine=no plants=noanimals=no humans.
    you are a prize twat. or is your god going to save you?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

a shotgun will be REALLY useful when your internal organs are melting and there's feck all to eat.
    at least it'll give you options.
    You read too much sci fi. The result of nukes being used is not that everyone dies of radiation sickness.
    The shotgun can be used to acquire food.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

a shotgun will be REALLY useful when your internal organs are melting and there's feck all to eat.
    Isn't it harder with a shotgun? You are best running towards the cloud. I worked that out as a kid when they kept showing "hide under the table if a nuclear bomb goes off" films at school.

Leave a comment:

• jainnode
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post

Rural location, productive land, a lot of shotguns and cartridges are the new hot property sales.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post

Rural location, productive land, a lot of shotguns and cartridges are the new hot property sales.
    https://www.shootinguk.co.uk/guns/am...rtridges-18351

How many shotgun cartridges can you store at home?

We asked Charles Bull of Just Cartridges who replied: ” It depends on the weight or load of the cartridge as it relates to the Net Explosive Quantity (NEQ) but in broad terms, under a normal shotgun certificate, an individual can store up to about 10,000 cartridges. After about 10,000 you would need an Explosives Licence from the police to store more.”

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied

If there're going to be nukes, why would you want to die slowly of radiation, starvation or pillagers, rather than quick and clean at ground zero??

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post

That reminds me of the dangers of cake. A hard core drug where users have been known to cry all the water out of their body or throw up their pelvis bone.

(Brass eye is still relevant I hope!)
    Last edited by ladymuck; 9 March 2022, 22:25.

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    We should also ban dihydrogen monoxide. Everyone and everything which comes into contact with that dies.
    That reminds me of the dangers of cake. A hard core drug where users have been known to cry all the water out of their body or throw up their pelvis bone.

(Brass eye is still relevant I hope!)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X