• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good morning good morning"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post

Probably filled with homeless families paid for by the council and the accommodation is so bad because no one dares complain there are a few of those round there.

Not had the pleasure so I will be guided by your expertise.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

At #16 out of 19, it's not even the worst
    vetran's barred from the other three. He tried to pay them not to change the sheets.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

At #16 out of 19, it's not even the worst

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I think you have me mixed up with Spooter! Whatever NLUK says I have never been in the Heathrow Thistle.
    That would be an upgrade from your normal rendez-vous. NIGHTS INN - Updated 2020 Prices & Guest house Reviews (Slough, England) - Tripadvisor

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Whereas you pay the old man a premium to have it up you Sahara dry.

I think you have me mixed up with Spooter! Whatever NLUK says I have never been in the Heathrow Thistle.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Whereas you pay the old man a premium to have it up you Sahara dry.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

And I did manage to buy the missus a travel blanket, tin of barley sugars, bottle of champagne and 5 litres of Castrol GTX, so that was another bullet dodged.

Most people use this
    18 Best Personal Lubricants — Best Lubes for Sex

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    A few years ago my coffee machine died. I ordered another one but unwrapping it to make morning coffee, didn't realise the glass jug was loose on the hot-plate and dropped it on the floor. Needed coffee first... a bit like when you order scissors and they come in one of those blister packs which can only be opened with scissors.
    I remember the coffee machine dying on Christmas morning, after a late night of assembling kid's bike and booze. A really bleak moment as my old Italian espresso pot wouldn't work on the conduction hob. Went up to the BP garage + M&S to try to but a French press. No luck. Ended up putting the espresso pot in a saucepan (which did work with the conduction hob) with a small amount of water in the saucepan.

Thus Christmas was saved.

And I did manage to buy the missus a travel blanket, tin of barley sugars, bottle of champagne and 5 litres of Castrol GTX, so that was another bullet dodged.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    If you don't know where the coffee is, then your morning is off to a worse start than you may think

A few years ago my coffee machine died. I ordered another one but unwrapping it to make morning coffee, didn't realise the glass jug was loose on the hot-plate and dropped it on the floor. Needed coffee first... a bit like when you order scissors and they come in one of those blister packs which can only be opened with scissors.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I overslept - coffee where are you...

HTH

BIDI

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Almost re-filled the coffee grinder with sugar.

You need more water with it.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Almost re-filled the coffee grinder with sugar.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Let the self indulgent bulltulip commence....

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    If you don't know where the coffee is, then your morning is off to a worse start than you may think

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    started a topic Good morning good morning

Good morning good morning

I overslept - coffee where are you...

Working...
X