• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bench?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bench?"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Nope, that's being greedy if it is as you describe.

Deliberately choosing to sit on the bench cause you think you are better than you really are. Makes me laugh.
    Correct. I know my shareholders wouldn't want that risk.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
    I might be joining you soon. Playing two clients against each other trying to get the most I can... Its at the point though where both could turn around and say no **** off and then I am painting the fence...

This is the game we play

Nope, that's being greedy if it is as you describe.

Deliberately choosing to sit on the bench cause you think you are better than you really are. Makes me laugh.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    MF & Suity sitting in a tree

eeeww eeewww We
    Tree collapses, suity gets squashed, etc.

Leave a comment:

• dx4100
    replied
    I might be joining you soon. Playing two clients against each other trying to get the most I can... Its at the point though where both could turn around and say no **** off and then I am painting the fence...

This is the game we play

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    On the bench? Tell you what I'd do.....

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    Why are you posting this permie bollox on a contractor forum, no one here GAS!
    That's too harsh. I like his posts. He is like as the bandit is to the sheriff. An outcast. A loner. A prime example to us all of why we love contracting.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Quarter appraisal.

Handed over 1/2 of organization to IT. Now handed over 9 headcount in the last 6 months
    Remaining 7 in my team, but OK'd to hire two more to 9.
    Bonus was above average, not below as expected.

MF you're doing a great job, that's why I decided to have you focus on the new area and get rid of your old area. Well done me, what a great decision maker I am for you being so successful - 'My Boss'

'MF would we'd like to offer you a job in our department. No travel, work at home, no responsibilities, speak to you every two weeks, and only early meetings, you have free reign, also you can do your MSC PT and we'll pay'- 'Senior VP in other department'.

Mmmmm. Decisions, decisions.
    Why are you posting this permie bollox on a contractor forum, no one here GAS!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Quarter appraisal.

Handed over 1/2 of organization to IT. Now handed over 9 headcount in the last 6 months

MF you're doing a great job, that's why I decided to have you focus on the new area and get rid of your old area. Well done me, what a great decision maker I am for you being so successful - 'My Boss'

'MF would we'd like to offer you a job in our department. No travel, work at home, no responsibilities, speak to you every two weeks, and only early meetings, you have free reign, also you can do your MSC PT and we'll pay'- 'Senior VP in other department'.

You make pole choking an art form. Well done you.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied

The one that look after bogs, kitchens, boilers etc .. Facilities department?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Open sledge shop instead...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Quarter appraisal.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    When are you back? We need to have one last gangbang for old times sake.

Team CUK

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I'm benched from 5.05, we should hook up.
    MF & Suity sitting in a tree

eeeww eeewww We

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It's FREE hugs, can't possibly be Plan B ....
    The tips, AtW, it's all about the tips....

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It's FREE hugs, can't possibly be Plan B ....
    I thought it was mugs...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X