• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lefties start to eat themselves"

Collapse

• Scruff
    replied
    I wish all the Nazis, Ken Livingstone and George Galloway, Good Shabbas.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Great stuff guys - Bogbrush

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Unix View Post
    The whole left/right thing is a way of dividing the populace, i'm going to start a new party who take the good ideas from both and kill all the jews.
    And call it UKIP++?

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    Originally posted by OnceStonedRose View Post
    Outrageous.
    just to be clear I was joking, I wouldn't take the lefts ideas.

Leave a comment:

• OnceStonedRose
    replied
    The whole left/right thing is a way of dividing the populace, i'm going to start a new party who take the good ideas from both and kill all the jews.
    Outrageous.

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    FOAD you nazi
    and you, you goose stepping, Geobbels quoting, Mein Kampf waving, um, um, .. uber Nazi!!

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    I did Nazi that coming

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Have we done this one yet

It was funny seeing NUS students attacking Peter Tatchnell pure comedy gold, now this where they seem to be too loony to be even considered loony left anymore

What next, are they going to attack Ken Livingstone for not being anti-semitic enough ?
    FOAD you nazi

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    started a topic Lefties start to eat themselves

Lefties start to eat themselves

Have we done this one yet

It was funny seeing NUS students attacking Peter Tatchnell pure comedy gold, now this where they seem to be too loony to be even considered loony left anymore

What next, are they going to attack Ken Livingstone for not being anti-semitic enough ?

Working...
X