• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Problems - IT Recruitment Solutions / Contract Rec Solutions / RECSOL / Altrincham"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by LisaB View Post
    hello! Could you please let me know how you got on with this - if you had any luck at all? We are facing a similar situation with Steven Derek Dale and are finding it almost impossible so far to track down a contact number.

any help would be great, thank you, Lisa
    A quick google found this:

STEVEN DEREK DALE director information. Free director information.

Steven Derek Dale - Altrincham WA14 - full address - 192.com

Leave a comment:

• LisaB
    replied
    how did you get on?

hello! Could you please let me know how you got on with this - if you had any luck at all? We are facing a similar situation with Steven Derek Dale and are finding it almost impossible so far to track down a contact number.

any help would be great, thank you, Lisa

Originally posted by mozartandsadie View Post
    Please help! We have never had to take a company to court before, but we are awaiting Judgement on Terrapin Ltd (who's name has just been changed to Building Hire + Leasing Ltd). Their two Directors are Steven Derek Dale and Raymond Philpim. I have been asked to provide as many details as possible about them for the Enforcement Office (ie home addresses/tel numbers etc), but can't find anything on them! then I found this forum that mentions Steven Dale loads! Can anyone help/advise what we can do to get any more info about these two? or how to get the money that is owed? Here's hoping, thank you..

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Safe Collections View Post
    The easiest way to get access to info like that is by purchasing a credit report. We personally recommend Riskdisk as they have a PAYG option.

(Mod note: We are assuming as asked this is fine but feel free to remove)
    No probs.

Leave a comment:

• Safe Collections
    replied
    Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
    Where abouts do you find that? Can you search for that for free or do you have to pay someone to get the information?
    The easiest way to get access to info like that is by purchasing a credit report. We personally recommend Riskdisk as they have a PAYG option.

(Mod note: We are assuming as asked this is fine but feel free to remove)

Leave a comment:

• Wanderer
    replied
    this company is showing 10 unsatisfied (unpaid) CCJ's totalling £134K!
    Where abouts do you find that? Can you search for that for free or do you have to pay someone to get the information?

Leave a comment:

• Safe Collections
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Not my area of expertise so sorry if this is wrong but according to CompaniesInTheUK there is an active proposal to strike off from July 29th...

BUILDING HIRE AND LEASING LIMITED of WA14 5QH in TIMPERLEY CHESHIRE

HTH and hope this is correct.
    Spot on, the accounts are late so it looks like Companies House has marked the company to be struck off. Although we imagine one of the creditors will soon apply to have that suspended to allow them to try and recover their money...

Leave a comment:

• Safe Collections
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    <adds Safe Collections alongside Thomas Higgins...>
    Don't do that, we prefer the view on the other side :P

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Hi Mozart & Sadie

The good news is the company appears to be trading, but the bad news is this company is showing 10 unsatisfied (unpaid) CCJ's totalling £134K! Most recent CCJ issued 6th July this year.

Trading address is listed as:

UNIT 1A PARK ROAD ESTATE, PARK ROAD, TIMPERLEY, CHESHIRE, WA14 5QH

Director Address listed as:

TERRAPIM, BOND AVENUE, BLETCHLEY, MILTON KEYNES, MK1 1JJ

Good luck
    Not my area of expertise so sorry if this is wrong but according to CompaniesInTheUK there is an active proposal to strike off from July 29th...

BUILDING HIRE AND LEASING LIMITED of WA14 5QH in TIMPERLEY CHESHIRE

HTH and hope this is correct.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 31 July 2012, 15:50.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    <adds Safe Collections alongside Thomas Higgins...>

Leave a comment:

• Safe Collections
    replied
    Originally posted by mozartandsadie View Post
    Please help! We have never had to take a company to court before, but we are awaiting Judgement on Terrapin Ltd (who's name has just been changed to Building Hire + Leasing Ltd). Their two Directors are Steven Derek Dale and Raymond Philpim. I have been asked to provide as many details as possible about them for the Enforcement Office (ie home addresses/tel numbers etc), but can't find anything on them! then I found this forum that mentions Steven Dale loads! Can anyone help/advise what we can do to get any more info about these two? or how to get the money that is owed? Here's hoping, thank you..
    Hi Mozart & Sadie

The good news is the company appears to be trading, but the bad news is this company is showing 10 unsatisfied (unpaid) CCJ's totalling £134K! Most recent CCJ issued 6th July this year.

Trading address is listed as:

UNIT 1A PARK ROAD ESTATE, PARK ROAD, TIMPERLEY, CHESHIRE, WA14 5QH

Director Address listed as:

TERRAPIM, BOND AVENUE, BLETCHLEY, MILTON KEYNES, MK1 1JJ

Good luck
    Last edited by Safe Collections; 31 July 2012, 14:18. Reason: Spelling

Leave a comment:

• mozartandsadie
    replied
    Steven Derek Dale + Raymond Philpim

Leave a comment:

• Wanderer
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    He took them to court and the directors wound the company up from the looks of it.
    Ahh, he is almost certainly tulip out of luck then.

Leave a comment:

• Yehudi
    replied
    They company was not wound up, it was dissolved. i.e. it no longer exisits. All company debts also disappeared with it.
    I think your only hope now is to pin something on the directors in their personal capacity. Did they send you a copy of the DS01 application to strike off? As you are a known creditor then they are obliged to do so, so that you have a chance to object to the dissolution. If they did, and you didn't object, then that's pretty much the end of the story I think.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
    What are you doing to chase the debt?
    Is the company still trading?
    He took them to court and the directors wound the company up from the looks of it.

Leave a comment:

• Wanderer
    replied
    Originally posted by pojka
    Still not been paid.
    What are you doing to chase the debt?
    Is the company still trading?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X