• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Professional Indeminity Insurance with US co"

Collapse

• Manic
    replied
    When I had US jurisdiction I used Hammond Insurance.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    We've also pointed out that being a sole trader is beyond stupid in this circumstance.

Being blunt just go and do the work via someone like Worksome, Fiverr or elance (not recommending them but this is their bread and butter and the OP hasn't the first clue about what they are doing so it's going to be a disaster unless someone else does the hard bits for him).

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by KentDogWalker View Post
    doesn't bog standard QDOS already cover that?
    No, as the OP said. The important part being US jurisdiction and governing law, which the OP forgot to mention.

Leave a comment:

• KentDogWalker
    replied
    doesn't bog standard QDOS already cover that?

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    I answered in your other thread. Hiscox can provide it, just not directly.

Leave a comment:

• Jonty789
    started a topic Professional Indeminity Insurance with US co

Professional Indeminity Insurance with US co

Does anyone know where I can get professional Indeminity insurance for a US contract.

I would be a UK based contractor (sole trader) working for a US firm doing research work and consultancy (mainly desk based)

I have tried Hiscox, QDOS and a few others who weren't able to provide.

Working...
X