• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Emergency - Umbrella Company withholding salary"

Collapse

• SchumiStars
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post

Very professional of you. Did it make you feel better?
    Did you send it to them or the their solicitor?
    Yes it did make me feel better. After months of no replies from these idiots, I finally succeeded in getting what's owed.

It took a long time, was a hard battle and I hope the damage to their companies is long lasting.

Leave a comment:

• SussexSeagull
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post

I think the stage where they deserve to be treated with anything other than contempt has well and truly been passed.

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by SchumiStars View Post

I did send them an email telling them I did not know whether to laugh or cry considering they has started a fight with me and ultimately ran away like a bunch of cowards. So far no response.

Leave a comment:

• SchumiStars
    replied
    I did wonder if daily mail would take an interest with it being a government agency and IR35. I have a lovely long thread which will provide some good reading.

Clearly the agency thought that the purposeful solicitors letter would be enough to disencourage further action from myself. Resulting in a net gain. Luckily for me, I don't give up and eat cowards for breakfast.

I did send them an email telling them I did not know whether to laugh or cry considering they has started a fight with me and ultimately ran away like a bunch of cowards. So far no response.

Horrible situation to be in and certainly something I wish to avoid in the future.

Leave a comment:

• PerfectStorm
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

No company wants their name linked to a bad agency.
    Or more realistically, no bad agency wants to cut off the possibility of getting paid again by a big client

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Just a quick update.

After raising with ACAS and the tribunal Andi and Ajay tulip themselves and requested a settlement. Just completed this and I have finally been paid.

Throughout I was emailing the client Deloitte in on the emails and as each week passed I progresed further up the chain until the commercial director took an interest and requested a meeting.

He outlined that ultimately Deloitte have paid and have no further obligations but would phone Ajay. After this things seemed to improve from my end.

I requested a COT3 settlement and we progressed from there.

No company wants their name linked to a bad agency.

Leave a comment:

• SchumiStars
    replied
    Just a quick update.

After raising with ACAS and the tribunal Andi and Ajay tulip themselves and requested a settlement. Just completed this and I have finally been paid.

Throughout I was emailing the client Deloitte in on the emails and as each week passed I progresed further up the chain until the commercial director took an interest and requested a meeting.

He outlined that ultimately Deloitte have paid and have no further obligations but would phone Ajay. After this things seemed to improve from my end.

I requested a COT3 settlement and we progressed from there.

IR35, a plan to make the rich richer and the workers poorer. And who says this country is not built on slave labour?

Either way, please avoid these crooks.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Don't panic, he's got another company...
    https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/08457223
    Different date of birth and address. Might not be the same man.

https://find-and-update.company-info...56087/officers
    Paycircle ltd seems to have different officers and shareholders to UK resources.

(Sorry if this has already been pointed out).

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Bump
    Why are you bumping this? It's still at the top anyway. You've been told what to do so ball is in your court now. No need to keep bumping.

BTW - EXACTLY how much do they owe you?

Leave a comment:

• SchumiStars
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• SchumiStars
    replied
    Ajay Shah and his associates have contacted me to raise a COTS3 settlement. As I have raised an employment tribunal, I would need to contact them and advise them the matter has been settled. However I am reluctant to this as from perspective I have still not been paid.

Although from my reading it seems as if they do not comply with the stated settlement I can then raise a request for a penalty which can be enforced through a court.

Again not quite sure what to do. Clearly they have worked out a tribunal is not in their favour and want to settle. Although I am agrieved that it has taken the process to this point, with a lot of wasted time on my behalf.

Again just to add there has been no documented evidence of any wrongdoing from my perspective. It does seem Ajay thought that the solicitors letter would be enough to justify trousering a months salary.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
    Do you have IPSE? Could they take this up for you?
    Few people have IPSE membership now - why do you think Chris Bryce went to the FCSA (not that I expect him to stay there long).

Leave a comment:

• PerfectStorm
    replied
    Do you have IPSE? Could they take this up for you?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Snooky View Post

The court fees could be even less than that - £455 for up to £10k: https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-...ney/court-fees
    I went through it last year and there are two fees which I am sure came to more than that.. But it's close enoughto get an idea.

Leave a comment:

• agentzero
    replied
    Ajay Shah - Tele: 02030269220

I'll PM you his mobile number in the event you don't already have it.

Edit: I can't PM you, you don't have rights:
    Open business mobile number for UK Resource, not a personal hidden number - 07791131202
    Last edited by agentzero; 27 January 2022, 18:22.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X