• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dyson chooses Singapore for new electric car plant"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    A series? One fact and one assumption, which also turned out to be correct.
    Counting is difficult for single brain celled gammons like you, I know

You suggested if God existed they had a gender (1), and if you believe in God then you believe in Faeries (2) and unicorns(3) and that believing in God might have some relevance to belief in supporting Brexit(4).

Again I say a series, possibly you can count the gender as irrelevant to the series but there are 3 more sufficient for a series.

You are free to believe in mythical creatures as are many of the Bremoaners.

But as many remainers are dedicated Christians it seems a little rude to accuse them of supporting Brexit or your fantasy about Unicorns, Faeries or even getting a hard one with AssGoo.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    as usual a non coherent series of assumptions from a nobrainer.
    A series? One fact and one assumption, which also turned out to be correct.
    Counting is difficult for single brain celled gammons like you, I know

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Nurse!!!
    Wow Mordac believes in a fantasy creature int he sky, how backward, that explains everything.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    1. As I have said many times here Juncker is an idiot
    2. God doesn't exist but if you believe in her, that also explains your believe in fairies and Unicorns after brexit
    Nurse!!!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    2. God doesn't exist but if you believe in her, that also explains your believe in fairies and Unicorns after brexit

as usual a non coherent series of assumptions from a nobrainer.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    I'll be kind here, and assume you can't read. At no point did I say I hated them, merely that I don't trust them, and I explained why. I'm going to have to assume that you are a blinkered idiot who can't see beyond worshiping J-C Junkcer's nutsack. All I can say is God help you, because nobody else can.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I'm going to have to assume that you are a blinkered idiot who can't see beyond worshiping J-C Junkcer's nutsack.
    Harsh but fair!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    So you don't trust them but can't tell why and you still can't tell what they have done for you personally to hate them
    I'll be kind here, and assume you can't read. At no point did I say I hated them, merely that I don't trust them, and I explained why. I'm going to have to assume that you are a blinkered idiot who can't see beyond worshiping J-C Junkcer's nutsack. All I can say is God help you, because nobody else can.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Sod all. And thanks for the abuse (to be expected from a sore loser, especially one who's £1200 down thanks to a moment of madness. What were you thinking? According to you, the UK is living in the past, not the future).

And now the serious answer, because I know what you actually meant to ask.
    I don't trust the EU, on every level. I don't trust the electoral system, the CAP, the ECB, the ECJ, the Common Fisheries Policy, and I don't trust that they're not about to become a single nation state. They have a currency, a Parliament, a diplomatic service, and they're about to have an army. What is that, if not a nation in the last stages of labour?
    So you don't trust them but can't tell why and you still can't tell what they have done for you personally to hate them

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I assume you mean a stillbirth. It's a bit late for a miscarriage. Apologies to anyone offended by such metaphors.

indeed a little tasteless.

Though it is a total feck up.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Hopefully a miscarriage??

I assume you mean a stillbirth. It's a bit late for a miscarriage. Apologies to anyone offended by such metaphors.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Sod all. And thanks for the abuse (to be expected from a sore loser, especially one who's £1200 down thanks to a moment of madness. What were you thinking? According to you, the UK is living in the past, not the future).

I don't trust the EU, on every level. I don't trust the electoral system, the CAP, the ECB, the ECJ, the Common Fisheries Policy, and I don't trust that they're not about to become a single nation state. They have a currency, a Parliament, a diplomatic service, and they're about to have an army. What is that, if not a nation in the last stages of labour?

It not an army its a NAAFI the Bremoaners explained that to us thickies. They aren't going to attack anyone (except protesters voting or similar) just serve really nice tea to the Generals while Russia takes them from behind. Its like Turkey etc. joining that's fake news as well.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    What is that, if not a nation in the last stages of labour?
    Hopefully a miscarriage??

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Be more specific what have they done for you? I bet you can't like all brexidiots

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yes because the world 300 years ago had similar demands of its population to now.
    Of course it did jellyhead. Well spotted even though you stumbled across the fact by accident.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X