• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This should be interesting........"

Collapse

• Vallah
    replied
    Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
    It's the Revenue, my standard mantra is "Hope for the best, expect the worst!"

What other agency would be dumb enough to schedule their maintenance procedures to overlap the 5th April!
    Yep, nobody answering the phones today, or if they do, unable to provide any info. Unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    The really worrying bit will be if they really do implement Centralised Deductions

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    FTFY
    Sad but true.

Leave a comment:

• Clare@InTouch
    replied
    Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    I love your optimism Clare
    It's the Revenue, my standard mantra is "Hope for the best, expect the worst!"

What other agency would be dumb enough to schedule their maintenance procedures to overlap the 5th April!

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    Loads of work for Cap Gemini's offshore development teams there? (Will small Ltd Co's have to do this or is it just big employers?)
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Loads of work for IT contractors there? (Will small Ltd Co's have to do this or is it just big employers?)

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    I love your optimism Clare

Leave a comment:

• Clare@InTouch
    replied
    Thankfully not until October 2013, but if it's the same as the iXbrl fun we've had it'll be, um, interesting!

In theory, it could be good if it means tax codes are correct on a running basis rather than constantly being changed and corrected.

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    started a topic This should be interesting........

This should be interesting........

News : NDS

Real time PAYE is on its way

Working...
X