• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Which savings acct

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Which savings acct"

Collapse

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    If it is company funds be careful as organisations like ING, etc do not operate accounts for limited companies and if you open one in your personal name you then have to withdraw funds from the company andthat is fraught with problems.

If it is personal then many of the internet banks are OK although some on here have slated Icesave for being slow and poor customer service. ING seems to work pretty well in my experience.

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Originally posted by Malteaser View Post
    do people like icesave?

Thanks
    Suzanne
    I like 7% +

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    OK Ignore that post, my keyboard was key happy. in short, I was wondering in peoples experience which is the best savings account to put the tax into until it's needed, do people like icesave?

Thanks
    Suzanne
    atw - is that you?

Do you mean personal or business tax?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    OK Ignore that post, my keyboard was key happy. in short, I was wondering in peoples experience which is the best savings account to put the tax into until it's needed, do people like icesave?

Thanks
    Suzanne
    Now the geeks on here know you're a bird you should get some answers to your questions...

Leave a comment:

• Malteaser
    replied

Thanks
    Suzanne

Leave a comment:

• Malteaser
    started a topic Which savings acct

Which savings acct

Well having given consideration to doing the books myself and actually having started the contract, I have decided to take the route of having the accountant to sort the payroll and do the end of year accounting.

Working...
X