Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Posts 31 to 38 of 38

Should post faster

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    He hasn't got one. His read something somewhere and has decide to fart it on to the forum without thinking again so others have to clean the thread up again.
    Just because you suck admins off you think you can get away with abuse while no-one can say anything back as they are then "warned by admins"? I guess the admins will warn or ban me now but you get away with insults and abuse with no consequence.

Teapot posted that RBS was not a public body without any analysis. All I was saying that that you need to look carefully at the OWNERSHIP of all companies to determine whether they fall within the meaning of a "public authority". I didn't see anyone else posting the info regarding being owned by the Crown.

eek

bored now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by breaktwister View Post
    Just because you suck admins off you think you can get away with abuse while no-one can say anything back as they are then "warned by admins"? I guess the admins will warn or ban me now but you get away with insults and abuse with no consequence.

Teapot posted that RBS was not a public body without any analysis. All I was saying that that you need to look carefully at the OWNERSHIP of all companies to determine whether they fall within the meaning of a "public authority". I didn't see anyone else posting the info regarding being owned by the Crown.
    I think that might be because we've discussed RBS 3 times already including with you last week and nothing has changed during the past 3 months.

RBS is not covered by the FoI act and therefore isn't affected by these changes.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

I live on CUK

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    I think that might be because we've discussed RBS 3 times already including with you last week and nothing has changed during the past 3 months.

RBS is not covered by the FoI act and therefore isn't affected by these changes.
    Stop sucking off the admins.
    "Youíre just a bad memory who doesnít know when to go away" JR

Godlike

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Words fail me.
    That's a first.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

My post count is Majestic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by LondonManc View Post
    That's a first.
    Ones that I can post without a ban then....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011' - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Double Godlike!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    Stop sucking off the admins.

I thought NAT seemed a lot happier these days

Godlike

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Teapot explained why RBS wasn't subject to FOI. You backed it up. Not sure what your beef is because Teapot gave you the correct answer with a supporting statement.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Some things in Moderation

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No, it does not require analysis - it simply requires reading the list of organisations that fall within the remit of the FOI Act.

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anything else is navel gazing.

And as we have returned to the original point of this thread I am now locking it.