• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

cu*****t

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    cu*****t

    Are your hairs the most curly? Are they the cu*****t?

    #2
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Are your hairs the most curly? Are they the cu*****t?
    You c*n't say stuff like that!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
      You c*n't say stuff like that!
      I did when I was part of Baden Powell's gang and was a cu* ****t

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I did when I was part of Baden Powell's gang and was a cu* ****t
        You c****n't make it up!

        Comment


          #5
          I went to the bank today. My cu***** ******t was overdrawn. I transfered some from my deposit account and all was fine.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I went to the bank today. My cu***** ******t was overdrawn. I transfered some from my deposit account and all was fine.
            In white since I don't want to get banned: ac**unt
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I went to the bank today. My cu***** ******t was overdrawn. I transfered some from my deposit account and all was fine.
              I'm c********** **t of forking awful contrived examples

              Comment

              Working...
              X