• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyway headhunter taking me to lunch at very expensive restaurant ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    ... tomorrow.
    So you lot will have to miss my wit and wisdom.
    Make sure that you insist on paying the final bill. It will impress them so much that they will be more keen to sell you to their most prestigious clients.

Other tips: Don't drink the water in the bowl and you work from the outside in with the cutlery.

Edit: Fracked up spelling had bowel instead of bowl.
    Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 23 March 2010, 17:30. Reason: Frack it - spelling again
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Oh I see a swerve ball coming here. Sas will get a call 30 minutes before saying lunch is cancelled and can he come straight to the agents house.

There's my couch Mr Guru, it's a £1000 a day but you need to take a test first. Please sit down next to me, pats couch.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        Make sure that you insist on paying the final bill. It will impress them so much that they will be more keen to sell you to their most prestigious clients.

Other tips: Don't drink the water in the bowel and you work from the outside in with the cutlery.
        ...and be careful with the chutney spoon.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          Other tips: Don't drink the water in the bowel and you work from the outside in with the cutlery.
          If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Don't drink the water in the bowel
            I think you can get tablets for that nowadays ...
            My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

So you lot will have to miss my wit and wisdom.
              So just like any other day then?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Le gavroche

That is sooooooooo 90's.

Almost as bad as Quag's.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

If you're off to LeG make sure to keep your jacket on.

Hope your head hunter's not a cheapskate, he's probably hoping you'll go for the set lunch menu deal.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                  X