• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The size of my wife's ring

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bandit_legs
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    I need to measure the size of my wife's ring,
    i could tell you the size of your wifes ring, i've been 'hangin owt the back' of it all year!

hahahHAHAH!

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Shower her with gold

Leave a comment:

• singhr
    replied
    Are you sure she wants a new ring? I believe pearl necklaces are all the rage this year.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    a proper title would have been

Determining the bandwidth of the missus

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    quite right gonzo and i rather suspect the thread title was designed to elicit that kind of post.

of course, i apologise if i'm wrong...

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Half of CUK is doing very well to avoid the obvious here, LR with 30 minutes.
    Yeah, I was expecting a comment about her needing a new ring because he'd been up the oxo tower too many times would get this into LR, but it didn't even take that.

I suspect Scotspine could tell that it was inevitable and moved the thread anyway.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    I never said anything.

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Half of CUK is doing very well to avoid the obvious here, LR with 30 minutes.
    It was a serious question by the way.

Leave a comment:

• stingman123
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    When I had the same problem, I got the missus to stick her finger up my bum, making sure to remember the pain level and eye wateriness. Then it's a simple matter of getting the staff in the jewellers to do the same until you can establish a match.

Good job she only wanted a ring

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    LOL while Googling for a rude ring chart,, I found this:

http://www.penissizedebate.com/image...nce_chart2.gif

(snigger)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X