• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The size of my wife's ring

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    You can try this one at home!

Google for 'ring size chart' and guess what? The first link is the one you want!
    What, and miss out on the chance of a smutty double-entendre post title?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    When I had the same problem, I got the missus to stick her finger up my bum, making sure to remember the pain level and eye wateriness. Then it's a simple matter of getting the staff in the jewellers to do the same until you can establish a match.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    When I had the same problem, I got the missus to stick her finger up my bum, making sure to remember the pain level and eye wateriness. Then it's a simple matter of getting the staff in the jewellers to do the same until you can establish a match.

30 minutes was optimistic.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Half of CUK is doing very well to avoid the obvious here, LR with 30 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    You can try this one at home!

Google for 'ring size chart' and guess what? The first link is the one you want!

Clever stuff this searching lark, try it sometime.

If you can't be arsed, the link is here:
    http://www.braithwaitesjewellery.co.uk/ring-size.pdf

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    You could cut her finger off and take that to the shop.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Why don't you just take one of her other ones into the shop and have them tell you?

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    started a topic The size of my wife's ring

The size of my wife's ring

I need to measure the size of my wife's ring, because I want to buy her a new one for Christmas as a surprise, and obviously want to make sure it fits.

Is there a chart of ring sizes on t'interweb anywhere I can use?

Working...
X