• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    100,000th post will be mine.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Hello luvvie
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

BP will hit 9000 tomorrow.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          You still post more than I do these days - far too busy at work, and not too inclined in the evenings any more.
          Ave Faqqus

How go things?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Get laser, I did last year and have just gone through demo cartridge (small) that was supplied - took more than a year and I printed a lot, before with ink-jet I barely printed yet I spent on cartridges more than cost of laser printer!
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Hello luvvie
              Evening

How's things?
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I bought my good laser+scanner for I think £120, that was at least a year ago - you can go even cheaper than that if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Not bad, considering I'm hardly here, these days.

Back in the olde days, ooh, I used to post loads of drivel. Every day. <sigh>

Those were the days.
                  have you tried drivveling by phone? - It's hellish I tells ya
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Ave Faqqus

How go things?
                    Evening!

Things are good - exceptionally busy at work though, dealing with all number of cretins. Solution Architect handed his notice in last week and leaves this month, dropping us right in it. Which means that I effectively need to become SA for my part of the project (which I don't really want to do) and so I probably won't have any chance of doing any development work (which I do want to do). Team Lead is on holiday next week, so I need to be doing half of his role while he is away, and I need to keep the two other technology partners in line.

Oh, and the Solution Architect from Oracle that was putting the solution together left Oracle last week, so we have no-one in place who has done any of the design...

But, it keeps me out of trouble.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost99
                      Let the Russian have his dream...

Squawk!

We Aliens shall have the prize!

Squawk!
                      I got an all in 1 (HP) from Tesco for about 60 notes - bally thing keeps jamming - maybe I can make it squawk!

Comment

Working...
                      X