• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the performance has become diabolical

Comment

kinda got used to it but been using a pc of the client every now and then and it fairly zips along.

Comment

decided to compare the hardware and my laptop has over a third more cpu and a squillion more memory.

Comment

i'm on xp and the client is on windoze 98. they are just thinking about rolling out xp.

Comment

theres a difference in the my properties options... i'd never bothered to look. but xp has some performance options.

Comment

there's a "look cool" option and a "go fast" option and "i don't care" option.

Comment

Get rid and buy a MAC...zippididoodah, zippididay.

Comment

the standard is "i don't care" which is the same as "look cool".

Comment

well bugger my old boots if the change to "go fast" does just that!

Comment

why the flaming heck didn't i discover this years ago?

Comment

Working...
                      X