• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    morning AG

who were you taliking to there? scrubber - must be CM?

oh dear am I in BIG trouble now...
    yes, i'm telling ner ner ner ner

<AG in grassing up mode>
    Married

Comment

morning AG

who were you taliking to there? scrubber - must be CM?

oh dear am I in BIG trouble now...
      A talik is a patch of unfrozen ground in an area of permafrost. In areas of continuous permafrost it often occurs underneath shallow lakes (thermokarst lakes). It does not freeze during the winter and is thus not merely part of the active layer of the permafrost. Sometimes open, closed and through talik are distinguished. These terms refer to whether the talik is completely surrounded by permafrost, is open to the top or open to both top and unfrozen layers beneath the permafrost, respectively.
      Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
        yes, i'm telling ner ner ner ner

<AG in grassing up mode>
        hmm - I seem to remember DS23 doing a similar thing just before he disappeared.....

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
          A talik is a patch of unfrozen ground in an area of permafrost. In areas of continuous permafrost it often occurs underneath shallow lakes (thermokarst lakes). It does not freeze during the winter and is thus not merely part of the active layer of the permafrost. Sometimes open, closed and through talik are distinguished. These terms refer to whether the talik is completely surrounded by permafrost, is open to the top or open to both top and unfrozen layers beneath the permafrost, respectively.
          I was in HRH spelling mode there!

Now this permafrost - that covers everything outside the M25?

Comment

I was in HRH spelling mode there!

Now this permafrost - that covers everything outside the M25?
            The M25 motorway is one of the United Kingdom's motorways. It is an orbital motorway, 117 miles (188 km) in circumference, that almost completely encircles London (the gap is formed in the east, with the Dartford Crossing or the A282, linking two sides of the River Thames). It is said to be one of the longest city bypasses in the world[1]. In Europe, the M25 is the second-longest ring road after the Berlin Ring (A 10) which is longer by 5 miles (8 km).

<AG in mode>

<AG not in DS23 mode>
            Married

Comment

interesting fact

Large sections of the M25 are illuminated with the aim of reducing accidents on the road. The current illuminated sections are Dartford to junction 2, junction 5, junctions 6 to 16, junctions 18 to 21A, and junctions 23 to 31. It is thought that when the widening of the M25 is completed junctions 3 to 5 will be the only area unlit, as this is the quietest part of the M25. The type of lights on the M25 varies, with some of the sections using the older yellow low-pressure sodium (SOX) lighting, and others with modern high-pressure sodium (SON) lighting.
              Married

Comment

Bundesautobahn 10 (translates from German as Federal Motorway 10, short form Autobahn 10, abbreviated as BAB 10 or A 10) runs in Brandenburg and is an orbital motorway around Berlin and is therefore called the Berliner Ring. It should not be confused with the Berliner Stadtring (A 100).

The BAB 10 has a total length of 196 km (122 miles), from the Schwanebeck junction (formerly branch Prenzlau). There, the A 11 from Stettin/Prenzlau leads to the A 10. Motorways A 2, A 9, A 12, A 13 and A 24 also connects to the Berliner Ring. The BAB 10 is connected to the Berliner Stadtring and other parts of Berlin via A 111, A 113, A 114 and A 115.
                Married

Comment

< AG out of ode, especially relating to Motorways>
                  Married

Comment

Morning campers
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Morning Diver How's the hand?
                      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
                      X