• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to get the screw driver out and give it a clean. At least it's an optical jobby so there's no ball to get gunked up.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Busy day Mr B?

Comment

Sorted, much better. Amazing the amount of cack that gets into these things.

Comment

And yes, it is a slow day.

Comment

Client has feck all for me to do atm so I'm keeping quiet and keeping my head down.

Comment

Might have a bash at updating the CV later.

Comment

Send a couple of pointless emails to colleagues to make it look like I'm actually doing summat.

Comment

It would appear that I am posting faster than the post counter can count.

Comment

That or it only runs once in a while rather than being real time.

Comment

Ah, it's caught up again now.

Comment

Working...
                      X