• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump.

Bring back inline images (even if we have to register to do it). .
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working from home today and damn it's cold.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Had to turn the heating up.

Comment

It's almost worth going to the client site to save on the heating bills.

Comment

Although the heating and air con there arn't exactly efficient.

Comment

They have a huge atrium with a glass roof so whenever the sun shines, winter or summer, it turns into a giant greenhouse.

Comment

Even the dog is cold.

Comment

He's retreated under my desk to try and get warm up from heat from the fans of the two PC's I have under there.

Comment

Mind you, he's a wuss when it comes to cold weather. Would rather cross his legs for hours than have to go outside for a pee when it's frosty.

Comment

And now the scroll wheel on my mouse is playing up as well. Not registering every tick up or down and jumping back up if I try and scroll too fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X