• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the landlord, wants his rent.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

this should get some steam up

Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
        this should get some steam up
        What have we got here, a fcuking comedian? You little scumbag! I've got your name! I've got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers. I will teach you. Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfcuk yourself or I will unscrew your head and tulip down your neck!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
          What have we got here, a fcuking comedian? You little scumbag! I've got your name! I've got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers. I will teach you. Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfcuk yourself or I will unscrew your head and tulip down your neck!

go somke some dope it may help your Bp.
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Come on guys, we need some serious effort here if this thread is going to get any where.

Sergeant Major Shoutalot isnt helping either. Get out there and do some recruiting.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Are we nearly there yet?

Comment

51 and counting.
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Here's to alcohol : The cause of ... and answer to all of life's problems.
                  I'll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.

Comment

Can't think of anything remotely constructive to add - for a change - so I will just keep quiet.

I'm not even going to bleat on about how I think all Moderators are gay bummers - which incidentaly I still do - but just for once I'm not going to go on about it. Even though that remains my position on the sexual orientation of aforementioned bummers, sorry moderators.

HTH
                    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
                      Can't think of anything remotely constructive to add - for a change - so I will just keep quiet.

I'm not even going to bleat on about how I think all Moderators are gay bummers - which incidentaly I still do - but just for once I'm not going to go on about it. Even though that remains my position on the sexual orientation of aforementioned bummers, sorry moderators.

HTH
                      What do you think they would do if you gave them some fudge?
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X