• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    They say a picture is worth a 1000 words, so it must work the other way.


    A young (but at least 18) girl is looking directly at the camera whilst kneeling on a bed. Her top has been pulled down to reveal her ample breasts. They are full and rounded. She is blonde with highlights in her hair. She is also wearing a blue thong and has well shaped buttocks. She...
    ...pipes up in a surprisingly deep voice: "Hello Atw".
    Atw replies "Hello Janey, finished your operation so soon? By the way you will be gentle, won't you? I'm a virgin".
    "Well I would tell you about the birds and the bees", says Janie, "but things will be slightly different between you and me, as I was once a man".
    Oh dear, says Atw, I'm scared ....
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

    Comment


      Originally posted by sasguru
      ...pipes up in a surprisingly deep voice: "Hello Atw".
      Atw replies "Hello Janey, finished your operation so soon? By the way you will be gentle, won't you? I'm a virgin".
      "Well I would tell you about the birds and the bees", says Janie, "but things will be slightly different between you and me, as I was once a man".
      Oh dear, says Atw, I'm scared ....
      ... and he suddenly jumps through the window. Lucky for him it's a bungalow.
      The duvet next to Janie (who was once James) rustles.
      "You can come out now" says Janie a.k.a James and Francko's head emerges ....
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

      Comment


        Hi People,

        Loving the erotic stories, just don't mention anyone in school clothes please...

        I am glad a lot of you did not see some of the offending images that were posted on this thread, shows the mods have been doing a good job. Believe me there has been nasty stuff posted here as I too have had to clean it up at times (no kleenex jokes please). It has made the moderation of the board a lot trickier and just because you have not seen it does not mean it hasn't happened.

        Thanks for the suggestion of the registered users only thread, not a bad idea at all and we will certainly look into this.

        We look forward to hearing how AtW and Cojak get on, a board romance is just what we need!

        CUK Admin

        Comment


          I just can't belive that nobody has made a comment about my suggestion for a "premium member Light Relief area"

          Comment


            Originally posted by Ardesco
            I just can't belive that nobody has made a comment about my suggestion for a "premium member Light Relief area"
            Ho ho ho...



            Innuendo aside, I like the idea.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

            Comment


              Originally posted by administrator
              We look forward to hearing how AtW and Cojak get on, a board romance is just what we need!
              Let me first drop some weight, earn my millions, buy Lambo and then I will make my shot...

              Comment


                Originally posted by AtW
                Let me first drop some weight, earn my millions, buy Lambo and then I will make my shot...
                So you've resigned yourself to not losing your virginity, then?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

                Comment


                  Originally posted by zeitghost
                  There we are; another post towards my 5k...
                  ...but will the 5k herald a new description? I hope it does.

                  If 2k is 'Super poster', what should 5k be??
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

                  Comment


                    I have been reliably informed that 5000 posts gets you the title of 'Knobhead'
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

                    Comment


                      All the piccies are still there guys, just not hosted on this server...

                      Just insert a Hyperlink to it (not quite the same, I know....)


                      http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/4...tits002kb0.jpg
                      Last edited by mcquiggd; 26 September 2006, 16:27.
                      Vieze Oude Man

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X